Friday 15 February 2013

Brown bear a P5




BROWN BEAR SONG

Brown bear brown bear what do you see?

I see a red bird looking at me.

Red bird red bird what do you see?

I see a yellow duck looking at me

Yellow duck yellow duck what do you see?

I see a blue horse looking at me

Blue horse blue horse what do you see?

I see a green frog looking at me.

Green frog green frog what do you see?

I see a purple cat looking at me

Purple cat purple cat what do you see?

I see a white dog looking at me

White dog white dog what do you see?

I see a black sheep looking at me

black sheep black sheep what do you see?

I see a goldfish looking at me

Goldfish goldfish what do you see?

I see a monkey looking at me

Monkey monkey what do you see?

I see children looking at me 

Children children what do you see?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment